Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Hello 2013 Thanks 2012


I'm know it's too late to say Happy new year

Happy New Year everyone! 2012 was an amazing year for me and I really hope 2013 will be just as amazing or even better and I wish the same for you all! 2013 is going to be our year!

I've to stay home and get lots of rest on my new year eve + my brother's birthday -.- cause I woke up with a fever, congestion, cough and headache on the 30th December and am almost completely better on 1st  January but now I'm ready for 2013!

and for my brother may the God’s grace be with you. may you birthday be the start of your better life I’m wishing you to have happy and healthy life. and good luck for your National Exam  ƪ(ˆ▽ˆ)ʃ  .

Every new years I’m excited to form new traditions, new associations, but they will always be my brother’s holidays, to me. - Me